Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blake turned 4!

Yesterday was Blake's fourth birthday! I still can't believe he is already four. It seems like just yesterday that I was giving birth. Man how time flies!!! I tried not to cry at the birthday party, but man these pregnancy hormones can be killer! LOL We celebrated his birthday at Chuck E Cheese's this year and we invited all of his friends and family. It was an awesome party! We had A LOT of people there, but Blake was so happy that everyone came. He told me today how he was happy because all of his friends got to come to his party. We had 21 kids and over 30 adults. We had a great time! I was so busy this year thought that I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. :-( My Dad took some so I will get those from him soon. Here is a picture of my prince getting his birthday crown. They did a little parade around the tables with Chuck E and Blake was so excited to see him. We tried to get Blake's picture with Chuck E and below is all we could get. hehehe He wouldn't turn around. He was too focused on talking to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment