Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When will it end???

The boys in the Jackson house are sick again! I am so tired of having my baby boys sick. They need to be happy and healthy! We went back to the doctor today to find out they both have bronchiolitis. Yep. They both have awful coughs and wheezing. Not fun at all. We will be doing breathing treatments on both boys for the next couple of weeks. Here are some pics of our boys being brave while doing their treatments.  They are brave boys.  I don't think Blake really minds because I let him watch one episode of whatever show he wants to watch.  That is a treat for him. :-)  Luke has his moments of crying because he is mad at me. :-(  Poor baby!




1 comment:

  1. It breaks my heart to see kids have to do that! Langston just did it a few weeks ago and it would be too soon if we have to ever do it again! I hope those boys start feeling better soon! I can imagine you are probably not getting a lot of sleep through all of this!

    ReplyDelete