Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gifts for the Baby

This month one of my greatest friends threw me a shower for our new little baby boy to be. It was a wonderful day filled with friends and family. It was in Rockwall where my friend Lisa lives. A lot of people made the drive and we got great gifts for our new little bundle of joy. Thank you to everyone who came and shared this special occasion with me. I wish we would have gotten a group picture but it went by so fast that we didn't get a chance. I am putting some of the pics of me and my fam and friends that I remembered to get taken. The one with me and Blake and his shirt is a little blurry, but I am posting it anyways. It is so cute! I am never good about remembering to take pics. Maybe that can be my 2010 New Year's resolution. hehehe Blake even got a big brother t-shirt and he loved it. His Godmom, Godaunt, and Godgrandma got him a really cool toy too. He is gonna be such a great big brother. He went around the room giving everyone hugs for all the presents they gave to his brother. So sweet! A piece of advice for some of you who are expecting...never wear a skirt to a baby shower when you are as large as me! LOL I spent a lot of time having to crop the pictures because there was a little peep show. hehehe Thanks Carly!


No comments:

Post a Comment