Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween 2009

Blake and I went trick or treating last weekend and it was a blast. Poor Daddy was at home sick. :-( I made it pretty far and my dad came and picked us up when I couldn't walk anymore. (I felt good until I realized I wasn't going to be able to make it home. LOL) We went with our Mulkey friends this year as well and Grammie went along for the fun and to make sure Mommy didn't overdo it I am sure. We got to see baby Alyssa in her little ladybug costume. She was so cute and she was so interested in watching Blake. She is Juan and Christina's little miracle and they are great friends. It was fun going and Blake had a blast as Bumblebee. (Yep. A transformer. Shocked huh?? LOL) He was sick on Thursday night throwing up so he had to miss his school carnival on Friday. I think I was more bummed about that though. hehehe The funniest part is that every time he would say trick or treat he would also offer that his Daddy was at home throwing up! He wanted everyone to know that Daddy was sick. He really missed his Daddy. (I was like... What am I chopped liver. LOL) You know boys and their Daddy's. But I am lucky because he also has a special place in his heart for his Mommy too. :-) He has on his pouty face to tell you he missed his Daddy on Halloween. It was his idea. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment