Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

The 3rd of this month marked my Dad's 70th birthday.  My Mom and I decided to give him a surprise party, but because of his busy schedule, we had to wait until last Saturday to have the party.  When I was growing up, he was always saying that the WHOLE month of February was his birthday so I guess we just added fuel to that fire.  I think he was really surprised.  There were more than 50 family and friends there.  Wow!  I was so happy with the turn out.  My in laws came as well as my aunts and uncles, numerous cousins, neighbors, and lots of friends of my Dad's.  There are too many to name them all!  Some traveled a long way just to share this special moment with my Dad.  Thank you all!  I enjoyed the party with everyone and I am so glad he had fun.  Nothing makes me happier. :0)  Luke even had a good time hanging out with everyone.  He was held by everyone at the party pretty much and Blake loved to play with Keagan.  Keagan loved Blake's light up shoes so Blake loved entertaining him with them even after Keagan had lost interest. hehehe 


I think he looks surprised. :-)

Me and Dad


Mom and Dad

Me and Scott.
See.  This is the picture that shows Keagan has lost interest, but Blake just wants to make him giggle again. :0)

And here is baby Luke in his carseat ready to go home.  He was partied out!

No comments:

Post a Comment