Saturday, February 13, 2010

Luke is already three months!

I cannot believe that Luke is already three months.  Time is flying so much faster with the second one.  I have to tell you about some of the things he is doing.  He is such a chatty baby.  I have strangers comment on how vocal he is.  He coos and talks back like he is trying to say so much.  He rolls over which you already know and he scoots to get to around some.  If I lay him on the activity mat my cousin lent us, he will move around to get to his favorite toy on that mat!  My friend Lisa was just telling me today that his legs never stop. (Well.  At least when it's an awake period. hehehe)  He is just getting so active during his awake times.  I don't remember Blake being like this.  Blake was a great sleeper at 6 weeks old even he slept through the night.  Not Luke but I knew lightening probably wouldn't strike twice. :-)  He loves his big brother.  We were getting ready today to go to The Tungcab house to visit our good friends and Luke was on the bed.  I turned around and Blake was talking to him.  Luke loves it when big brother talks to him so I continued to get ready and keep an eye on them.  I turned around and Blake was holding Luke up to put him in his bumbo seat!  It shocked me because Blake has NEVER done that before.  I knew it was a matter of time before it happened, but I kind of giggled instead of getting mad.  Most likely I didn't get mad because Blake was doing a good job.  He was supporting his head and everything.  He immediately placed him back down on the bed gently when I told him to.  What a great big brother!  How time flies!  Wasn't Blake just that size???  :-(  Momma's hold your babies tightly.  They grow way too fast!!!

As I posted this picture, I am realizing that a lot of Luke's pics are on this mat.  Probably because he loves it SO much!  Thanks Sean and Dana for lending it to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment