Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blake Turned 5!

On Sunday, Blake turned 5!  We had a wonderful day filled with friends and family.  Scott and I decided to have the party at our local splash park.  We had pizza, a water balloon fight, cake, and lots of splashing!  We probably had 50+ people there.  It was so much fun and everyone got to laugh and the kids got to enjoy the beautiful day.  We gave the kids a personalized beach bucket to kick off their summer too.  They were so cute!  Blake got a lot of great presents and we haven't even got to open them all yet. We are very blessed to have so many people who love him.  I know that Blake is loved by so many people and it makes my heart happy. :-)  Here are some pictures from the party.

This is how the day started.  Blake and some of his friends running around in a circle.



Then came pizza.  We had to wait on Blake because he kept eating more and more! LOL



Then came the water balloon fight. :0)  I got in on the action too! hehehe




Then it was splash park fun!  Blake was getting a water board here.  (I think that's what they call it. hehe)



Cake time and we sang happy birthday to my 5 year old!


Some of you are probably wondering where Luke is.  He was there, but he hung out with his aunt in the shade.  Here is a pic of my little hot red faced baby with my cousin Trudy. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment